small business support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me start...

Go down

Let me start... Empty Let me start...

Post  Admin Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:30 am

My name is Anna Plyushteva, and I am currently managing a research project at the Hull University Business School, based in Hull, East Yorkshire. The project aims to find out more about the experiences of entrepreneurs and small business managers when it comes to accessing support facilities - anything from advice from the local Business Link to fuding and grants for specific purposes. We are also interested in why SMEs (small and medium-sized businesses) sometimes choose not to access any support at all, or indeed attempt to but end up frustrated with it. All your opinions and experiences are valuable contributions!

My background is in Marketing and Advertising, so I am particularly interested in the help you are getting (or not) in these particular areas, whether it is a grant, a free consultation, or assistance with networking and subsidised training.

You can get in touch with me on this forum or on my email, a.plyushteva@hull.ac.uk if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Anna

Admin
Admin

https://smesupport.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum